Customer Service Helpful Hints
CUSTOMER SERVICE OFFICE HOURS:
8:30 AM - 4:30 PM, MONDAY - FRIDAY
(PERMIT OFFICE CLOSES AT 3:30 PM)
PART OF THE JCMUA'S MISSION IS TO PROVIDE A QUICK AND KNOWLEDGEABLE RESPONSE. WE DO OUR PART BY STAFFING OUR CUSTOMER SERVICE DEPARTMENT WITH SMART, FRIENDLY, AND RELIABLE PEOPLE.
- Keep our phone number handy. Our 24-hour emergency hotline is (201) 432-1150 then press 0.
- Do not use the email system to report an emergency.
- IF YOU RECEIVED AN ESTIMATED BILL, NEED AN ACTUAL READING OR HAVE ANY PROBLEMS OR QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR WATER AND SEWERAGE BILL CONTACT SUEZ WATER AT 1-800-422-5987.
- Know the location of the sewer pipe connection in your home in case of an emergency. It is important to give that information to our customer service representative when calling to report a problem or emergency.
- Remember that the property owner is responsible for problems within the sewer line from the house to the manhole location in the street.
EMAIL AND LINKS